17 September 2011

Trying


Every time I would write something here, I get stuck.

I partially blame twitter for that, you see. 140 characters or less, and so my thoughts are mere phrases or incoherent babbles at most.

A year later and I'm still struggling with what to write, what to post, what to share.

I partially blame life for that. My busy schedule and real life relationships gets in the way of my netizen existence.

So pardon my rather short post. I would very much like to expose the inner workings of my brain right now. Its just that lack of sleep and the mounting realization that I need to grow up soon is weighing heavily on my buzzed brain.

I promise I will get back to writing. Because I promise to finish at least a chapter or two of my (dear Lord, please let it come to fruition) novel by the end of this year.

That, yoga, and my photography.


2 comments:

  1. thought you had just popped out for a break but then I started to think that you had dropped off the earth instead.
    either way, nice to see you back-ish.
    and don't worry about that pressure to grow up. you'll have that no matter what age you are; we all do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a year is too long isn't it? to tell you honestly, i've a lot of drafts stored away, always half finished.

    how's kou-chan? :)

    ReplyDelete