13 January 2010

Who gets Typhoid Fever these days?

Well apparently, me.

Don't you hate it when you've become part of the rare statistic of a disease due to your complications? I can now say that I am one of the 1/3 of the people who gets rashes when they contract typhoid. And might I add, it's not the "usual" chest/abdomen area rose-spot smattering of rashes, it's the arms-legs-back-buttock combination of seemingly hemorrhagic and horrible rashes. I've turned from bright glowing red to orange to dark-almost-blackish red that I now look burnt. From the inside. Not to mention there are white spots too. So I kind of look like an alien of some sort.

Let's all hope that it'd be gone in a few days...or at least within a week. I want my skin back, please.

And this is what I get for being too adventurous with my food. Meh.

Now to distract you (and myself), from this health mess.

Ain't I cool?

Hee.

6 comments:

  1. Hope you get better, rashes are the worst, the just make you want to curl up in a ball and hide from the world and yourself...oh yeah I mean really big rashes. Hope you get better :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god! *hugs* I really hope you feel better soon :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Feel better soon! That sounds really horrible. :(

    On a side note, what did you eat? I at least hope it was yummy Filipino food, then it'll be sorta worth it. *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  4. @xoxo: Thanks dear! I did just that, I mean, hide myself from the world. Hee. Good thing for tights and jeans. ;)

    @Rae: *hugs* (don't worry, I'm not contagious!) I am feeling MUCH better. There's a little bit of the rashes left at my legs. Though it almost is hardly noticeable.

    @Arianne: It was Persian food. I think my immune system is, well, immune, to Filipino food. Especially street food!

    @Denise: Thanks hun! :D

    ReplyDelete