09 November 2009

Stick to the Method!

Click to enlarge, and you'd understand why.

*Heehee*

Anyway, what I mean with sticking to the method, is how you faithfully stick to your skin routine.

Personally, I have acne prone/oily skin. I've been battling with it since I was 11 years old, and now, I'm 22 and somehow, I've learned to accept that I may never have flawless skin. Almost flawless, but never completely so.

I've had numerous skin routines over the years, but I suppose the one that I am on now may be the best.

I also go to the skin aesthetician every month to get a proper facial and do the mask twice a week. I put a ton of stuff in my face, morning and night, but there are times that I give my skin a break. Meaning, I just wash my face and leave it be. Although there are moments that I fall asleep without washing or preparation because I'm just too tired. Still I would force myself to clean my face if I have make-up on even if I'm too sleepy.

Anyway, it wasn't until after the storm/flood that I can fully attest to the power of stress = bad skin. It was the week after when my skin broke out like mad. Maybe it was a combination of stress and the dirt, but meh. I tell you, it sucked big time.

I would love to show you the stuff that I use, but my brother is covering an event right now and is using the camera. I would update this post with pictures soon though!

How 'bout you? How do you stick to your method?




PS: The picture above was courtesy of my colleague. She decided to put a skin on her cellphone and this was the instructions that came with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment