I want to -
- learn how to sew like a PRO! (But first I need to get my sewing machine fixed. It was submerged in the flood, you see)
- create an "inspiration book" which I can translate digitally
- learn how to become a domestic diva and/or goddess
- learn how to invest
- exercise regularly and to lose unwanted weight
- save up for a spanking new laptop and small camera (lugging around the dSLR is a hassle)
- know where my career is heading
- have better control of my finances (aka stop impulsive shopping)
- write more in my blog
- jump start my racket with Kariza
- not be late at work
- learn to create blog templates or CSS or HTML
- have a proper English tea party (with hats, dress and all)
- take more photographs / relearn film photography
- send and write snail mail letters/postcards (anyone care to join me?)
- wear more dresses
Oh, and as I'm writing this entry, I want to add one more thing.
I want to share the love more and more. And today, it starts with sharing my love for Jollibee's Peach Mango Pie.
Peach Mango Pie is ♥ I tell you. ♥ indeed.
There. Apart from the things I've listed above, I'll continue adding more as I think of how to better myself.
How 'bout you? What do you want to do?