20 August 2009

UM


I should have announced a blog hiatus. Or not. But things went really fast because I just resigned from my very first job after a year and 2 months.

To tell you the truth, when I was writing my resignation letter, it felt as if I was writing a break-up letter. Well, maybe it is.

It's been a long time coming, but I would not have changed it for anything else.

You see, when I was in college, I hated the thought of me going into advertising. I don't know why, but maybe in my mind, I was too idealist, too purist. And in advertising, it's the devil's play shop. LOL. Don't ask me why, but yes, that was my perception.

However, lo and behold, I worked in it as my first job. And you could say that I was wrong in most aspects.

Yes, I loved advertising, and oh how I loved digital advertising.

But there are moments, like in most relationships, that we must move on.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I suppose that this would dictate where I go from here then? :) And I don't really mind.

3 comments:

  1. awww *hugs* its always difficult to leave a job you've worked for quite some time, but hey, I'm sure you'll move on find and you'll find a great job next! We grow older and we know what we want :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have such admiration for people who have the balls to call it quits when they've had enough.

    The world is your oyster, gn. I wish you luck in your new endeavor. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olá!
    Dei uma olhada rápida em seu blog e gostei muito do que vi.Postagens inteligentes com belíssimas fotos.Estou esperando por sua visita e se gostares do meu espaço e quiseres me seguir,eu te seguirei também.
    http://amigadamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete