10 May 2009

To the one who holds my heart


To the one who holds my heart,

First of all, let me say, Happy First Year to us! Making past our first year is definitely an achievement all by itself.

Thank you, love, for everything. For your unending bouts of patience and tolerance, especially when I get crazy and for your constant reassurance of love. I never will get tired of hearing you say those three little words - they uplift me beyond anything.

Thank you for holding my hand, and wiping away my tears. Thank you for driving me to work, for picking me up after work, for waiting while I do over time.

I don't know know what else to say - like most of the times. I don't say much or may not even show my appreciation towards you as much as I want to...but rest assured, you, and only you will be the only one that would hold my heart.

Mahal na mahal kita.

love,

gn.

3 comments:

  1. aww.. sweet naman gn.. congrats on your first year together! cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww Happy Anniversary to both of you! more years to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. KL: Ang cheesy :D

    Nikki: Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete