28 April 2009

Taggity-tag-tag

Because I'm still in the office for over time and because I'm still waiting for the report, I'll just reply to the tag from Kristine!

What is your current obsession?
Art and photography - or basically anything that would keep me sane right now.

What is your weirdest obsession?
Supernatural things, specifically Filipino mythological creatures

What are you wearing today? Pink top, skinny jeans, corduroy jacket, white flats

What's your favorite comfort food? chocolate

What would you like to learn to do?
More like what I

What’s the last thing you bought? KFC 2 pc. Chicken meal last night. Hahaha.

What do you think about the person who tagged you? Lovely.

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
My boyfriend's hands

What would you like to get rid of? like what Kristine said, excess weight

What do you look for in a friend? Hm, honesty, and - how do I put this, someone who I can really get along with no matter how weird we are

Who do you want to meet in person? Refer to my previous blog post

What’s your favourite type of music?
Alternative, Rock...what have yous. Hehe. Well, I like Norah Jones, Regina Spekter and Red Hot Chili Peppers...so there.

What is your favourite piece of clothing you own? The dress that cost me an arm and a leg

If you had £100 now what would you spend it on? Food, sewing machine, fabrics, skin care

Do you admire anyone’s style? Yup!

Describe your personal style. Laid back, crazy, eclectic (depending on my mood) but I try to go "classic"

What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Is gelato ice cream? Heh. Well, if it is, then it has to sour cherry.

1 comment:

  1. hehe I recently just bought a sewing machine, the only thing I can do is hem pants!

    ReplyDelete