24 April 2009

Girl-Crush

I have a confession to make.

I'm a girl, and sometimes, I have girl-crushes. Heehee. *Evil Laugh*

I think it's a mix of, I greatly admire their beauty, presence, grace - and how well they take pictures. Hopefully in the future, I do get a chance in taking their portraits.

Anywho, on to my girl crushes.

1. Anne Curtis - She's a Fil-Australian actress here in the Philippines. I hate her as an actress but I'm madly in love with her as a model.

2. Angel Aquino - Angel's a model, an actress, environmentalist, host and mother. I love how she's graceful and softens up a room with her presence.

3. Anne Hathaway - I dunno. I've been obsessed with her since Brokeback Mountain came out. There's something about her as an actress that I can't put my finger on. Plus she has great style. I also love how she doesn't do tan. hehe. Oh, oh, and she photographs really well.

And yes, I did watch Brokeback Mountain. I actually was late for that class and walked in the small room dazed.


4. Cate Blanchett - Do I really need to give a reason for this? Haha. Hm, she's very ethereal (but not in a creepy way like Tilda Swinton) and I absolutely adore her as an actress. She has grace, power and charm - and for some reason, I always equate her to a queen or some royal. And this is not because she played Elizabeth. And her cheekbones are to die for.

So how 'bout you? Do you have girl-crushes? :)

PS. All images were taken from Google. Sorry if I didn't get the image source.

3 comments:

  1. I love Kate Beckinsale! She's hot. I always though Cate Blanchette looked elf-ish, ahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Nic: They sure do! :D


    @ Fuz: I blame LOTR for that. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete