23 March 2009

Not much, really.

Because today seems to be bring-your-kid-to-work-day, I'm just posting a picture of one of my office mate's daughter taken three weeks ago. Meet Fiona,
Isn't she the cutest? Can you see the giant calculator she's playing with?

And now, on a completely unrelated note, let's talk about food.

I'm not squeamish or picky or whatever when it comes to food, but there are certain things where I draw the line. Like this for example,

This was taken around July last year when we went to Hong Kong. We were famished and not really, but kind of lost, and this restaurant was a random pick.

No wonder the food tasted good. Haha. I think it was because he was cooking with his shirt open. >.<

1 comment:

  1. she is adorable!

    HK must have been sweltering around july!

    ReplyDelete