20 March 2009

Hello Kitty and Emo?

So the boyfriend and I are going to a themed party next week - basically to dress up what you want to be or will be 10 years from now.

I wanted to be the glam, rich, eccentric, artist couple, but he was so adamant he wanted to dress "emo" for the heck and fun of it. So I gave in and just decided to go for the emo-glam look.

Hey, we still could be the emo-glam-artists a decade from now, can we? Haha!

There I was googling emo related looks when I chanced upon this -

Can you spot something different in her looks?[img src]

She has Hello Kitty eyes![img src]

Now I know there's this whole obsession with HK out there...but I dunno, this maybe taking things too far.

Would you wear HK contacts?

PS. I'm keen on doing this eye make-up for the party, haha, hopefully I can pull it off!

5 comments:

  1. No way, they look eerie... -.- I would be scared shitless if I saw her at night time, ahahhaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, Fuz :D Imagine waking up and the first thing you see are those eyes. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello kitty lenses!? now that's just going a weeee bit too far lol
    thanks for the comment =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. if it didn't cost an arm and a leg like i imagine it would, i would totally do it for funsies. hahaha.
    i want to dress up as marge simpson and make eddie dress up as homer for next halloween.

    ReplyDelete