10 February 2009

Shoesies

I have to admit, I am quite fond of high heeled shoes - stilettos, pumps, sandals, etc. However, I have this love-hate affair with them. For the "love" part, I suppose it started when I was but a wee lass. My aunt owns a shoe factory, and ever since I was little, I love trying on the ones she has displayed in her office.

For the "hate" part, well, I don't wear them as often as I do chucks, or flats. It may be because I'm 5'7.5 or because I take public transportation a lot, or maybe because my mom never wore heels (she's a field veterinarian) and so I kind of imbibed that. However, that doesn't stop me from being fond of them and owning a few.

Hmm, so anyway, here is my recent purchase from Charles and Keith.







I do hope I could wear them for a client presentation on Thursday! :)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel the same way. i love high heels but mostly wear flats or shoes/boots with a low heel. :-)

    ReplyDelete