11 February 2009

My Lip Arsenal

There aren't a lot of things I like about myself physically. BUT I do thank God for my lips. Sure, they're no Angelina Jolie lips, but I'm happy with what I have.

When I was younger, my aunts would usually tell me to purse my lips because it looks as if I'm in a constant state of pout. HAHA.


See what I mean? So anyway, these are the products that I use to keep these puckers looking healthy and smooth! :)

I use Blistex when I'm too lazy to put any make-up on and go do errands or when I'm in my *very* minimal make-up look.

I use Burt's Bees when I'm just in the house, or before I put on any lipstick or gloss. I also use this one before going to bed.

Vaseline...oh, Vaseline. Hm, I use this one every other day (Burt's Bees and this one alternate) before I go to sleep or before I put on very pigmented lipstick.

Some say that you need to exfoliate your lips once in a while. Well, I kind of do that, especially when I feel some chapping. I just use my regular old toothbrush and brush my lips in a gentle, circular motion. >.<>

No comments:

Post a Comment